JellyPages.com
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker>

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Abigail

Saturday, June 12, 2010 beautiful Abigail joined our family. Today was Saturday, June 11, 2011. We celebrated Abigail with a party this afternoon. Following are some pictures highlighting the afternoon.


The birthday girl, Princess Abigail.


The party began when Leah showed up with her 3 kids. Adam had taken our table to the porch so the dining room was void of any furniture. It did however have a dozen pink balloons. So Abigail and her cousins had a blast throwing and kicking the balloons around in the mostly empty dining room.



Today was Grandpa's birthday! Thanks for sharing.



We had a barbecue with hot dogs, potato salad, and watermelon. Adam decorated the covered porch with pink streamers; the dozen balloons were moved outside too.


A family photo.


Abigail's personal cake.


The other cake. My first layered cake.


A group shot. Our friends Amanda and Jeremy were also there with their 9 month old son.



Abby demolished her cake.




Adam hosing her down. Don't worry, it's not cold.


Originally I had written more commentary, but the internet became disconnected and I didn't feel like re-writing everything. I have more pictures from earlier in the month, but they'll have to wait until after our vacation. It's off to California for some much deserved rest.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Abby! I think she looks so cute with that crown on. Such a princess. I love the picture of Adam "hosing" her down. That's totally something that I would tell my husband to do. He would probably just look at me funny. Have fun in Cali!

    ReplyDelete