JellyPages.com
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker>

Sunday, April 13, 2014

April Fun

It's finally Spring Break. State testing is over and I can rest a little this week. The week before break 2 LUCKY students of mine got the chance to pie me in the face. They earned this reward by reading a lot of books, passing quizzes on those books, and racking up over 200 points! I couldn't really say no (well actually I could, but that wouldn't be very nice).

 Pie 1
 
 Pie 2
 
Normal Abigail
 
Posed Abigail

Ethan is WALKING!

Look at me Ma, no hands!
 
Sorry, this was from my phone and I can't change the direction.


EGG HUNT: We went to an Easter activity at a park this weekend. It included an Egg Hunt, the hunt was pretty poorly organized, but Abigail enjoyed herself overall.


Photos with the Easter Bunny
 
Throwing bean-bags through a hole, she's pretty good

Backyard fun

Abigail and Ethan sliding together. He loves this and giggles and so much.
 

Ethan's hair is finally getting longer, and it's starting to curl. His birthday is in just 2-weeks. I can't believe he's already going to be one.

Remember, the pictures can be viewed in full size if you click on one. The videos can also be made larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment