JellyPages.com
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker>

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Updates on Baby

Today we had another ultra sound. This one was much more entertaining. We watched as baby yawned (or perhaps swallowed) several times. The tech said she's gonna be a talker. We also saw her grab and hold onto one foot for a while, and we watched in the 4D real time as she tried to get her thumb into her mouth. After measurements of the heart and brain, the tech was able to get a much clearer picture of the genitalia. It is definitely a girl. Adam and I are both very excited. Baby is growing well, in the 65%. The doctor said he should not need to see me again unless our midwife gets concerned in the months ahead. As of now, everything is looking great.



One of the 4D pictures. She's trying to get that thumb in.

Yawning or swallowing.

The definite girl picture.


Last week my mom was in town. She helped Adam and I paint the baby's room. We painted the room yellow and white with a bright Winnie the Pooh boarder. I was thinking of paler colors, but Adam really wanted bright. It looks very cheery in the room.

If you look closely you can see that he is painting over a light blue.


Our finished work.


I'm doing okay. A few aches and pains, but nothing the doctors are worried about. I have to go back to work starting tomorrow, track break is over. I'm sad because it is a Friday and Adam gets Fridays off. But it's okay; I've been bored since Mom left so it's about time I go back to work.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys! The room looks great. I love the yellow. Are you going to have your baby natural? No epidural? You go! I did that with both my boys. It was wonderful! Take a Lamaze class. It will be quite useful. Not sure if I could have made it without it. I still use the breathing techniques when I am exercising. Totally worth it! Now I just want to know what the name(s) you are thinking of. Let me know if I can be of any support. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks awesome! I'm so impressed!! Good choices! That little bassinet looks exactly like Decker's! How fun for you two. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete