JellyPages.com
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker>

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Early May

Here are a few random pictures of Abigail. She is getting very hard to photograph. She spends most of the day crawling and playing on the floor. But it is not easy to capture a moving target. I often get a lot of head turns and blurry movement pictures.


Abigail reaches for the camera almost every time she sees it now.


The Flash strikes again. Just stay still!


I gave Abigail a bath in the bathtub in her bathroom. Usually I bathe her in the baby tub, but I wanted to see if she was ready for the big tub. She seemed a bit confused. She did not enjoy it as much as she normally does, perhaps she was just cranky though.



I made homemade maccaroni and cheese. Abigail ate all of her broccoli before eating the strange yellow stuff. She did the same thing the next day. I guess she just likes broccoli better.


A little bed head in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment