JellyPages.com
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker>

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

On Friday night Rowena kept Abigail. Adam and I taped up the baseboard and crown molding in the family room. Saturday morning we moved all of the furniture out of the room and painted it. The condo had orange walls and I lived with them for more than two years. When we bought this place I told Adam that I was not going to live with the orange paint that long again. We painted the family/play room the same green color as the living room. It looks and feels a lot cooler without the blazing orange walls.


BEFORE



AFTER


For mother's day Adam made me breakfast and dinner. We spent the early afternoon at church, had a good nap, and then visited Adam's parents after dinner.


A rose on my bush. I thought it looked especially nice for Mother's Day.

Abigail in her "Minnie Mouse" dress. Everyone kept telling me she looked like Minnie. I thought this was interesting because when I first received the dress (it was handed down, but brand new) I thought it would be cute for her to wear when meeting Mickey and Minnie this summer.

Standing. Abigail took her first steps on March 25th. Since then she has been honing her walking and standing skills. She has become especially good at standing. Yet, whenever she stands for a long period I never have the camera convenient. I finally got a picture of her just standing. Happy Mother's Day to me!

Abigail giving Grandma her card. In the corner you can see her helping Grandma open it by chewing on the envelope.


Abigail walking across the floor. Look at the pictures from left to right to see her move to me.

Abigail stands to play with Grandpa.

Abigail and me. Adam took this picture, it's kind of fuzzy. Rowena took some with her camera too; I'm hoping she has a better one I can steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment